Ballroom Dancing: The Ideal Exercise
Exercising by jogging (outdoors or on treadmill) is an unattractive alternative for many people. Ballroom dancing is a mild form of aerobic workout and dance lessons make exercise a fun and enjoyable social event any night of the week. Your dance “workout” is beneficial in many ways:
Dance is considered to be one of the top 5 physical activities, out of 60 studied.
- Olympic athletes often include dance in their training to sharpen control, agility, speed and balance.
- Dance contributes to good posture and body alignment
- Ballroom Dancing contributes to increased personal confidence
- Ballroom Dancing benefits your cardiovascular system.
- Ballroom Dancing increases your flexibility and stamina
- Ballroom Dancing encourages gentle stretching
- Improve your health
- Improve mental alertness
Dancing: A Romantic Alternative
The romantic properties of dance are a secret that all good dancers enjoy:
- Men feel confident when they recognize which dance is being played and have the ability to walk across the dance floor and ask a lady to dance.
- Women will enjoy being asked to dance knowing they have mastered the grace, poise, styling and important following skills of a trained dancer.