TC Dance Club International Baton Rouge
3335 Government St.
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Phone: (225) 346-8232
Dance Club Policies & Etiquette
These are guidelines and general etiquette for clarification since many people are new to the dance studio setting.
- Services are non-transferable and may not be substituted.
- Introductory package should be used within 2 weeks from date of enrollment to increase retention.
- Private lessons must be cancelled/ rescheduled 24-hours in advance, unless there are extenuating circumstances due to the fact that your instructor’s time is reserved for you. Lessons that are cancelled in less than 24-hours may be charged as a regular lesson.
- All lessons begin at the time they are scheduled and are 40 minutes long
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled time to assure that you have time to get water, put on the appropriate shoes, etc.
- Arriving late to a lesson may require us to shorten the length of a lesson or reschedule, so that our other clients are not inconvenienced. Full charges may apply.
- Please silence or put all cell phones on vibrate during the course of your lesson to be courteous to yourself and others.